Final Fantasy VII v1.0.11 full + data [apkpita]

seeders: 133
leechers: 61
updated:
Added by Tiropita7731 in Games > Android
Torrent verified. Downloaded 1,390 times.

DownloadFast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Game:
  • Aliases: FFVII , FF VII , ff7 , Final Fantasy 7 , Final Fantasy VII International , Final Fantasy 7 International
  • Detected platform: Android
  • Summary:

An evil and powerful corporation is slowly draining life from the planet in an effort to control the universe. However, a small rebellion, known as AVALANCHE, has vowed to put an end to this destructive plan.

Written by 4D722E446F6D251.23K
Available in versions: Android
Final Fantasy VII v1.0.11 full + data [apkpita] (Size: 1.86 GB)
  Final Fantasy VII v1.0.11 full.apk 15.07 MB
  com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFVII

Description

Final Fantasy VII v1.0.11

The smash hit RPG: Final Fantasy VII, which has sold over 11,000,000 units* worldwide, finally arrives on Android!
*Total includes both packaged sales and downloads.

The first Final Fantasy to feature 3D backgrounds and CG movie scenes, this dramatic tale continues to be loved by numerous fans around the world. Battle stages also appear in full 3D for the first time, bringing an even greater sense of awe and spectacle to combat!

Customize your characters in any way you like using the fantastic “material” system that allows endless combinations of spells and abilities.

This product is a port based on Final Fantasy VII for PC (No changes or additions have been made to the story).

STORY
With its unshakeable monopoly over Mako energy production, the evil Shinra Electric Power Company holds tight to the reigns of world power.
One day, a Mako reactor serving the sprawling metropolis of Midgar is attacked and destroyed in a bombing raid by a revolutionary group calling themselves Avalanche.
Cloud Strife, a former member of Shinra’s elite “Soldier” unit takes part in the raid as a mercenary hired by Avalanche and sets events in motion that will draw him and his friends into an epic struggle for the fate of the planet itself…

ANDROID VERSION FEATURE

- Play using a simple and comfortable virtual controller designed not to obscure the action, choosing between virtual analogue or fixed 4-way digital control pad options. The opacity of on-screen controls can also be adjusted from the Config Menu.

- Two new features to make play easier and more convenient!
Android edition also includes an option to turn enemy encounters off on the world and area maps (will not skip event battles) and a Max Stats command to become all-powerful in the blink of an eye.

MAJOR GAME CONTROLS
Movement: Virtual joypad (Select between analogue and digital modes)
Menu navigation: Fixed digital buttons
Confirm: A button
Cancel: B button
Open menu: Y button

NOTES
- As this application is very large, it will take some time to download.
- This application takes up around 2GB of memory. Over 4GB of free space is required to download it, so make sure that ample spare memory is available before attempting to do so.

[Read before playing]
Depending on the terrain and timing of the action, the buggy, submarines, airships, and other modes of transportation may cease to move when the player embarks or disembarks. Currently, the only fix is to restart the game from a data file saved before the bug occurred. We recommend saving frequently and/or utilizing multiple save files. This bug occurs most often when players embark or disembark while extremely close to the terrain, as well as during time-sensitive activities for events.

Please note that the game will not save automatically when escaping from a battle on the world map, even if the Auto Save function is set to the ON setting.

[Applicable devices]
Check the URL below to see which devices are optimal for gameplay. Please note that even those devices listed may have speed issues or bugs depending on the user's specifications. Not all working devices have been tested with the app. The list will be updated as more devices are confirmed.

We cannot guarantee the app's functionality on devices other than those listed on the official page

What's new:
This app is compatible with Android OS 4.3 and above.
However, through error, compatibility had been enabled for Android OS 4.1 and above; this error has now been addressed.
Because there are known issues confirmed on Android OS 4.1, we ask that you please play the app on Android OS 4.3 and above.

Requirements: Android OS 4.3 and up
Install APK. Place data folder in SDCard/Android/Obb/ and play

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.86 GB
seeders:127
leechers:45
Final Fantasy VII v1.0.11 full + data [apkpita]

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Final Fantasy VII v1.0.11 full + data [apkpita]

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
http://tracker.aletorrenty.pl:2710/announce
udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.ch:1337/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://torrent.gresille.org:80/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.piratepublic.com:1337/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: 0351502401273D8BCBE1574D1ABFE0F0BAA3539A

Uploader Comments

anonymous
Does it work? There is a Version that doesnt work
Tiropita7731
Uploader
v1.0.10 had a license validation failure. This one works.

Last edited by Tiropita, 3 days ago

Elementer35
how to install ?
ThaGreatBakka578
Can anyone help me? So, I placed the game's OBB folder in my SD card's OBB folder, put the game's APK file in my SD card's Data folder, then I go on my phone and install the game. It installs alright, but when I go to open the game, it says "Download failed because you may not have purchased the game" ?

I followed the guide on how to install android games. Maybe my default storage isn't my SD card?

Last edited by ThaGreatBakka, yesterday

Tiropita7731
Uploader
It looks like the game can't find and verify the data files. If that's the case then move the game's data folder to 0/Android/Obb of your phone memory instead of your SDcard. Most modern phone memory based devices do that even if rooted.

Top Comments

MasenX1086
Working! Tiropita7731 is the best... thanks for the great u/l and hard work.
kmjansen17
Can confirm it works, great upload thnx

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

it works but ny cutscenes are weird color like teal and red why? my phone is samsung galaxy note 5
100% work! thanks for the share!
*note this is real game! not rom and emulator.
so just install the obb + apk,and happy playing!
Low speed :( Everybody please seed...
tested this works. although disappointed with the controls emulator works better
Installed the APK in my SD Card.
Placed the OBB folder in my SD Card's OBB Folder
"Download failed because you may not have purchased the game" :(

Any tips will be appreciated. :(
Same thing happened to me. I'm going to try installing it directly on my phone's memory (not the SD card) and see if it will work that way.

It works now! I had to save it directly onto my phone (not on the SD card). Try saving it directly on your phone and let us know if it works that way. :)
Nice! Good for you! Will try it and hope it'll work. Thanks!

Can anyone help me? So, I placed the game's OBB folder in my SD card's OBB folder, put the game's APK file in my SD card's Data folder, then I go on my phone and install the game. It installs alright, but when I go to open the game, it says "Download failed because you may not have purchased the game" ?

I followed the guide on how to install android games. Maybe my default storage isn't my SD card?

Comment is deleted
i try install on sd card it's not work. but when i install on phone it work. (i'll try to move it to sd card later)

Last edited by Elementer, yesterday

This is because you have a phone memory based device. If you can change the settings on where your apps and games are installed then choose the memory you want to use.
A rooted phone is not enough to actuall make most of the hacked paid games to work. Lucky Patcher can unlock more potential to rooting. Go to toolbar -> Patch to Android -> tick the first two boxes and press apply.
It looks like the game can't find and verify the data files. If that's the case then move the game's data folder to 0/Android/Obb of your phone memory instead of your SDcard. Most modern phone memory based devices do that even if rooted.
I'll try installing it directly on to my phone (not on the SD card).
It works! :D Yay! I had to install it directly on my phone (saving it on the SD card didn't work for me for some reason).

Thank you very much Tiropita7731 for the help, as well as the upload! <3

Thank you for the help too Elementer35 :)

Will seed it for a few days.

Same thing's happening to me. :(

Show More All

User Opinions

ernesto29017.73K, SNOWBALLS103340, MajidAli5551743, Lord.Watcher1360, alucard241093, TheReviledOne711, narcisuss529, Vergie486, kanzakill164, Elementer35 ... And 31 more
Report a bug Open chat