StitchinWitch's upload thread

12345 179
StitchinWitch70.9K Verified uploader
31 May 2012
I will be posting my latest uploads here. I mostly post cross stitch magazines and leaflets with a smattering of other, random " if it suits my fancy" stuff. I try not to duplicate torrents I see on here already. Please feel free to check my uploads under my profile since I probably won't get on here to list past torrents (things I uploaded pre-June 2015).

I am trying to help out a bit with KnittingLady's absence, but frankly I know nothing about crochet or knitting and have less resources for those patterns. Still, feel free to request them because I am more than happy to look for you!. If you have a special request that falls under on of those (or any request for that matter) please leave it in my request box and if I have it, I will bump it to the top of the pile and upload it immediately. If I don't have it, I'll let you know and will look for it for you.

Please remember to comment, like and seed torrents (not just mine, everyone's) and enjoy
!

Last edited by StitchinWitch, 8 months ago

31 May 2012
62 Sea Shells - One Nighters (cross stitch leaflet)[442]

Last edited by StitchinWitch, 1 year and 1 month ago

31 May 2012
Stoney Creek - Beauty by the Sea (cross stitch booklet) [book 137]

31 May 2012
Cross Stitch Crazy magazine, July 2015

31 May 2012
"Christmas is Sweet" cross stitch pillow chart
31 May 2012
Cross Stitch Gold [issue 10]
31 May 2012
Cross Stitch Gold [Issue 11] (Christmas Special 2002)
31 May 2012
Cross Stitch Gold [issue 12]
LighteningOne13.2K Former Translator
21 January 2015
I will be posting my latest uploads here. I mostly post cross stitch magazines and leaflets with a smattering of other, random " if it suits my fancy" stuff. I try not to duplicate torrents I see on here already. Please feel free to check my uploads under my profile since I probably won't get on here to list past torrents (things I uploaded pre-June 2015).

I am trying to help out a bit with KnittingLady's absence, but frankly I know nothing about crochet or knitting and have less resources for those patterns. Still, feel free to request them because I am more than happy to look for you!. If you have a special request that falls under on of those (or any request for that matter) please leave it in my request box and if I have it, I will bump it to the top of the pile and upload it immediately. If I don't have it, I'll let you know and will look for it for you.

Please remember to comment, like and seed torrents (not just mine, everyone's) and enjoy
!
Hey there,
it`s nice to see the arrival of another releaser thread from our KAT uploader :)
Congrats on your new thread i`ll be visiting your thread sometimes.
Here`s a help in times if you need :) -
https://kickass-torrents.to/community/sho...ighteningone-every-uploader/
31 May 2012
Thank you both! I appeal to a very niche market, lol so not many people downloading on KAT but I thought I would fill in a void I saw. These are the files I was looking for and I thought a few others may be looking, too. Thank you for the encouragement!!image

12345 179
Report a bug Open chat