Bitcoin The End of Money as We Know It 1080p WEB-DL x264 [MVGroup]

seeders: 2205
leechers: 1204
updated:
Added by MVGroup103.03K in Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified. Downloaded 6,392 times.

DownloadFast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
Summary:

Bitcoin: The End Of Money As We Know It traces the history of money from the bartering societies of the ancient world to the trading floors of Wall St. The documentary exposes the practices of central banks and the dubious financial actors who brought the world to its knees in the last crisis. It highlights the Government influence on the money creation process and how it causes inflation. Moreover, this film explains how most money we use today is created out of thin air by banks when they create debt.

Written by handu0072061
Available in versions: 1080pBlu-RayHDRiP
Bitcoin The End of Money as We Know It 1080p WEB-DL x264 [MVGroup] (Size: 1.98 GB)
  Bitcoin.The.End.of.Money.as.We.Know.It.1080p.WEB-DL.x264.AC3.MVGroup.Forum.mkv 1.98 GB

Description

Bitcoin: The End of Money as We Know It

History, Technology Documentary hosted by John Barrett, published by 4K Content Hub in 2015 - English narration

http://docuwiki.net/images/8...oney-as-We-Know-It-Cover.jpg

Information
------------------------------

Multi-award winning 60 minute Documentary is a crash course into the peer-to-peer revolution that is now disrupting banks and Governments.
Bitcoin is ...
...Evil (Paul Krugman) ...a Joke (Business Insider) ...a Mirage (Warren Buffett) ...a Ponzi scheme (ZDNet) ...a Technological Tour de Force (Bill Gates) ...a Financial Revolution (Reuters)
Whatever Bitcoin may be; most people do not yet understand what this controversial and influential innovation is about and how it works. This award-winning documentary answers these questions.
Bitcoin: The End Of Money As We Know It traces the history of money from the ancient world to the modern trading floors of Wall St. This film exposes the practices of central banks and other financial actors who brought the world to its knees in the last crisis. It highlights Government influence on the money creation process and how it causes inflation. Moreover, this film explains how most money we use today is created out of thin air by commercial banks when they make loans. Epic in scope, this film examines the patterns of technological innovation and questions everything you thought you knew about money. Is Bitcoin an alternative to national currencies backed by debt? Will Bitcoin and crypto-currencies spark a revolution in how we use money peer to peer?Or is it simply a new tool for criminals and the next bubble waiting to burst? If you trust in your money just as it is, this film has news for you.

A Film by Torsten Hoffman

Screenshots

Technical Specs

Video Codec: x264 CABAC [email protected]
Video Bitrate: 4 500 Kbps
Video Resolution: 1980x1080
Video Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Frames Per Second: 23.976 fps
Audio Codec: AC3
Audio Bitrate: 224 kb/s CBR 48000 Hz
Audio Streams: 2
Audio Languages: english
RunTime Per Part: 1h 0mn
Number Of Parts: 1
Part Size: 1.98 GB
Source: WEB-DL
Capper: unknown

Links

Source: http://docuwiki.net/index.ph...e_End_of_Money_as_We_Know_It

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.98 GB
seeders:1967
leechers:1321
Bitcoin The End of Money as We Know It 1080p WEB-DL x264 [MVGroup]

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Bitcoin The End of Money as ... 1080p WEB-DL x264 [MVGroup]

Trackers

tracker name
http://www.mvgroup.org:2710/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: 618B66AB2B0B59D7D5C165C140B34C7F1F3E2116

Top Comments

anonymous
Sure then when the electricity goes out, an EMP hits, hackers take everything etc...where will you be then? I realize that most cash is also digital and cash itself when you look deep into it really has no value anymore but I'll stick with cash or gold or silver. I don't pay for anything without cash. I go to the bank machine and withdraw it then spend it. I don't want anyone keeping track of where I spend my money or what I spend it on. I'd rather have a barter system than bitcoin.
Fujimoto1512
bitcoin is dead
memetic3
I do the same. During my divorce, I realized that everything you do with your debit card makes a map of your life.
Ukendt84
audio: 9video: 9
Thank you for the show!
Good A/V - Recommended watch.

Crypto currency isn't dead, people just saw its flaws.

Keeping in mind! How a crypto currency is working, is way more complicated than they make it out to be. There are so many flaws and drawbacks to this system that doesn't get out-weight by its positive sides.

All Comments

audio
9/10
video
9/10
please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

audio: 10video: 10
All good, many thanks.
Bitcoin is not dead- price currently at $670, watch where it goes in the next couple of months thanks to the halving. fiat currency is dying and Bitcoin is the knight in shining armor with a big ass jousting stick and fist on the tip! punch

Thank you uploader

Audio- 10
Video-10

Seriously- this documentary is brilliant! A MUST see thumb_upclap
Thanks a ton for the show ..
thanks
if this documentary doesnt touch on the babylonian banksters and their dirty little scheme of coin-creation then it is worthless.
Look up The Babylonian Woe, the "federal" reserve scam goes way back. The jewish banksters are allowed to charge "interest", which is considered usury under islamic law. That is why the war against Islam, because they can lend money and will not charge interest. something against the interests of the banking elite. Check what happens when a "dictator" tries to issue its own coins and force the sale of oil under the Dinar and not US dollars. But the BRICS coalition are changing that. Why do you think Russia keeps getting sanctioned over and over
These days, it's impossible to even mine Bitcoins and the only way to get it is by the old-fashioned way - work your ass off to get one.
audio: 9video: 9
Thank you for the show!
Good A/V - Recommended watch.

Crypto currency isn't dead, people just saw its flaws.

Keeping in mind! How a crypto currency is working, is way more complicated than they make it out to be. There are so many flaws and drawbacks to this system that doesn't get out-weight by its positive sides.
Bitcoin is dead? lol the dead thing currently costs 662 USD/1 BTC
Show More All

User Opinions

kenitchy8230, nzs7863, 201reyes6161, Mallyda13987, sidthefirst2937, cyborg0091798, Hunterstech1687, Caio Silva1378, mYzk1167, romannebesny653 ... And 103 more
akkewa222, xwkf1012
Report a bug Open chat